Volunteer at the Green Film Fest 2017, April 20 - April 26SF Green Film Fest
Assistant Video Editor needed for feature filmWait, Wait, Don't Kill Me LLC
FIlm and Media Production InternRehab and Revive Physical Therapy
Research and/or Film ProductionAelites
Record Label Videographer InternshipMaek
Video Production InternshipHype Media Group
Educational Production & Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Film-Video Production Internship(Spring/Summer 17')-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio
Film/Cinematography InternBookmark This
Whats The Word TV
3711 s vincennes ave
Posted: August 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWTW is a multi-platform television network covering music, politics, and other various cultural entertainments. Our purpose is to innovate how media is delivered to millennials; through key elements such as awareness, attitude, skill, knowledge and creativity.
Our interest is to combine various cultural entertainments and display it to the general public. We offer young innovative minds an opportunity to display their skills and visions.
We are looking for talented individuals who are looking to build a career in media and television. This internship is unpaid but we offer college credit hours to students. Interns will film some of Chicago's hottest events; parties, concerts, celebrity Interviews and more.
If interested please email us Info@WhatsTheWord.tv ; Subject "Internship".
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video communications, contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment