Production/Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Videographer / Film Editor InternshipABW Project, LLC
Production Internship for Music ComposerHollywood Casting and Film
Production Internship for Grip/GafferHollywood Casting and Film
Production Internship for Boom Operator/Sound DesignerHollywood Casting and Film
Video Production (Urgent Need)Resources and Outreach for Liberia (ROL)
PAID Production Department InternshipCrews Control
Filmography / videography / electronic media InternshipsBookmark This
Posted: April 05 2016
Company Location: Pottstown, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTamans is a local start-up to Pottstown, PA. Founded in August, 2015 as a triple-bottom-line company with a mission to bring local producers and the communities together harmoniously to foster healthy eating while respecting the environment. We have 3 overarching goals:
1. Support families in healthy eating. By providing healthy, local, farm-fresh foods and the education / information needed to cook them at home.
2. Support small local farms and food makers in the area to stay in business and grow.
3. Support community organizations in fundraising and growing in their communities.
Operationally, Tamans is a 21 st century farmers market. Allowing families to place grocery orders directly with local farms online or on their smart phones. And pick it up once a week at a designated place and time.
We are looking to fill 1 unpaid filmography / videography internship positions. The internship is located in Philadelphia suburb. The internships applications are accepted on rolling basis. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should you consider an internship with Tamans?
1. You will be working to further the cause of 4 movements: healthy eating & living, supporting local business, environmental sustainability, and giving back to the community.
2. You will be working with great people within Tamans, community leaders, sustainable farmers.
3. You will be working for a great start-up who can use your help. Your work will be use in real-life application.
4. You will get a good experience applying what you've learned in the classroom in an entrepreneurial fashion.
5. This internship is a 15-20 hours per week role. Most of the work (storyboarding, editing) can be done from home.
6. Intern will be first-in-line for hiring consideration in 2017 (or sooner) based on performance.
7. Tamans is also happy to serve as interns' job hunt reference with other companies.
Responsibilities- Create short films / videos about Tamans, its farms, and the causes we are supporting - from storyboarding to editing
- Your work will be used both internally and in our outreach effort
Requirements- Perfect for young folks working towards a bachelor degree in filmography / videography / electronic media and looking to build his / her portfolio
- This internship requires strong storyboarding, directing / producing, video shooting, and editing skills
- Attention to detail and on-time work ethic are must-haves
- Passion for healthy eating and living a huge plus
- Passions for supporting local business and sustainability are huge pluses
- Some farm visits will be required, so strong boots and tolerance to muds and farm odors are must haves.
- Farms are located in Philadelphia suburb. Tamans can provide transportation to/from farms, so an ideal candidate would have to be located somewhere in the Greater Philadelphia area.
- You must have access to the equipments and editing software used to produce the short films / videos
SkillsRequired - Film, Film Cameras, Film Editing, Video, Video Advertising, Video Blogging, Video Camera, Video Editing, Electronic Media, Storyboarding, Editing
Preferred - Healthy Eating, Healthy Lifestyle, Sustainability, Sustainable Agriculture