Video Production for Fashion DesignerAnastasia
Film Festival Coordinator InternshipHollywood Boulevard Film Festival
Film-Video Production Internship(Spring/Summer 17')-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio
Casting Assistant for Hollywood Casting StudioHollywood Casting and Film
Advanced Video Production InternshipPreApps.com
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Video Editing & Production InternJaunt Empire
Film/Video Production Studio InternBookmark This
Brilliant Films USA
401 Blue Silk Ln., #B
Posted: May 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company, Brilliant Films, has unpaid internships available. Learn the ins and outs of running a small film boutique, help represent us at trade shows, schedule film shoots and photo shoots with directors, actors, and stunt actors, talk to brides and couples, and experience the daily life as a video filmmaker!
Responsibilities- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Assist with calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Create basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
Requirements- An outgoing, friendly, persuasive, congenial personality with a strong and genuine interest in working with people
- Be an organized person with keen attention to detail and good problem solving skills
- Possess and exhibit excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Trustworthy to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Demonstrate qualities of leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Understand how the elements of a film, with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements can clearly and succinctly tell the desired story
- Recognize the elements that differentiate a quality production value from those with inferior production value and the technical sophistication that makes defines the former.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Adobe Photoshop