Film/Media Intern - AdministrationA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - MarketingA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - Video EditingA New Take Studios
Spring Intern - CastingBarbara McNamara Casting
Documentary Film - EDITING INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Documentary Film - DIGITAL ART/MOTION GRAPHICS INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Documentary Film - ARCHIVAL RESEARCH INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Marketing Video Production InternshipMidwest Trade Tool
Fundraising for a US indie movieBookmark This
YOU GO FAR LTD
Posted: November 19 2015
Company Location: London, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhy become a You Go Far Introducer?
You Go Far is an innovative movie and game brand leveraging on media industry IP and assessing risks with cutting edge technologies using crowd sourced data and innovative quantification methods. The company has major movie deals with above the line Hollywood cast, packaged by top US talent agencies like UTA and ATA.
This is a perfect opportunity if you want to learn how a US indie movie project comes together.
We are looking for long term partnerships.
We offer our Introducers:
- A range of media industry products – many of which are exclusive to You Go Far
- Various Robust Routes to Market
- A scalable Monthly Leads Service with the provision of various lead types.
- Industry leading Marketing Fees
- Access to CRM software running on a fast dedicated server.
- Online based predictive dialing system integrated to CRM.
- Free international calls and inbound numbers.
- Access to our support staff
- Regular sales tips & industry updates
- Monthly Newsletters
- Take part in exclusive red carpet events and movie premiers, invite your clients!
- Executive Producer credits on very high quality and theatrically released movies.
- And at the same time you’ll retain control of your business & full ownership of your customer base.
Requirements- Eager to make it movie industry.
- Great with people.
- Comfortable reaching out "cold" on the phone.