Video Editor InternshipLifeCapsule Productions
Videographer and Editor InternToday's Bride
Television Post-ProductionCandice Vera
Eco-Friendly Sustainable Organic Food Brand Seeks Film Video Editor (Photo too)!Science of Living Natural Foods
Greenpoint Pictures Summer InternshipGreenpoint Pictures
Video Editing InternMobile Cuts Ventures,LLC
Digital Marketing/Film internMobile Cuts Ventures,LLC
Film and Video Production InternshipStrings Attached
Visual Effects / Motion Graphics InternshipBookmark This
GRAPHIC CREATIVE, INC
Posted: June 30 2015
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you want experience in Adobe After Effects?
Are you looking to be on a creative team and achieve valuable experience?
Add challenging projects to your portfolio?
Achieve awards and recommendations?
Compete in competitive environments?
Participate in Art; Photography; Film Festivals; and Competitions?
Those accepted will be submitting work to be featured and critiqued by existing artists and clients on a number of creative projects. Interns will gain valuable experience working within our community. From concept art to the submission of fine quality prints, including submissions to galleries and volunteering on leading industry projects. Collaborate your path with us and join our network of Creators, Artists, Directors, Art Directors, Designers, Photographers, Marketers, and more.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, FCP and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment