Marketing Video Production InternshipMidwest Trade Tool
Film & Communications Summer InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Film/ TV Creative Development FellowshipDreaming Snail Productions
Casting Assistant Internship at a Hollywood Casting StudioHollywood Casting and Film
Production Office InternConfidential
Video Producer Intern - $10.50/hrFiber Optics For Sale Co.
Development InternSmartypants Pictures
Educational Production & Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Seventh Shooter Production, LLC
675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE
Posted: June 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Seventh Shooter is a full service production company looking for interns interested in learning all aspects of the Film Industry. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details. The ideal candidate is someone who is motivated, passionate, self-starter, hard worker, creative, and organized and who will be an asset to our award winning team.
Our 1st film has been acquired by BET and we are going into production on our 2nd film in entitled "Party in the A"
You can see more on our film and company @
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback