Film/ TV Creative Development FellowshipDreaming Snail Productions
Casting Assistant Internship at a Hollywood Casting StudioHollywood Casting and Film
Production Office InternConfidential
Video Producer Intern - $8/hrFiber Optics For Sale Co.
Film Festival - Graphic Artist InternshipFMG inc.
Development InternSmartypants Pictures
Educational Production & Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Looking for Photographers/Videographers in Las Vegas and CaliforniaHustleBoss.com
Independent Record Label Seeks Video Editor InternBookmark This
1800 N New Hampshire Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent record label, Day One (www.thisisdayone.com) is offering a Video Editing internship. This position will offer a range of creative experiences. You will primarily be working on Day One’s music videos for our principal artist, Shah. If you’re passionate about editing, experienced and knowledgeable about rap/hip hop, and are interested in working with an emerging record label, please send us your cover letter and portfolio (or links to your work).
Shah's music videos can be seen here: www.youtube.com/DayofShah
Day One’s goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Day One, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the videos and episodes
- Input music, dialogues, sound effects, and graphics
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with and work alongside Director, Editor, Producer, and rest of production team as necessary
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
Requirements- Organized, reliable, and punctual
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with rap/hip hop and/or comedy
- Proven working experience in video editing with a strong portfolio
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro 7 or X and/or Adobe Premiere
- Familiar with syncing multi-camera footage without slates
- Thorough knowledge of timing, continuity, etc.
- Creative mind
- Work well with strict time deadlines and short turnaround times
- Minimum High School Degree (University Degree/College Diploma preferred)