Film-Video Production Internship(Spring/Summer 17')-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio
Casting Assistant for Hollywood Casting StudioHollywood Casting and Film
Advanced Video Production InternshipPreApps.com
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Video Editing & Production InternJaunt Empire
Personal AssistantPhantasy Management, LLC
Video Producer & EditorNew York Hall of Science
Independent Record Label Seeks Video Editor InternBookmark This
1800 N New Hampshire Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent record label, Day One (www.thisisdayone.com) is offering a Video Editing internship. This position will offer a range of creative experiences. You will primarily be working on Day One’s music videos for our principal artist, Shah. If you’re passionate about editing, experienced and knowledgeable about rap/hip hop, and are interested in working with an emerging record label, please send us your cover letter and portfolio (or links to your work).
Shah's music videos can be seen here: www.youtube.com/DayofShah
Day One’s goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Day One, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us email@example.com.
Responsibilities- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the videos and episodes
- Input music, dialogues, sound effects, and graphics
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with and work alongside Director, Editor, Producer, and rest of production team as necessary
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
Requirements- Organized, reliable, and punctual
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with rap/hip hop and/or comedy
- Proven working experience in video editing with a strong portfolio
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro 7 or X and/or Adobe Premiere
- Familiar with syncing multi-camera footage without slates
- Thorough knowledge of timing, continuity, etc.
- Creative mind
- Work well with strict time deadlines and short turnaround times
- Minimum High School Degree (University Degree/College Diploma preferred)