Drone Aerial Video Production/ photographer - Regular video ProductionPink Elephant LLC.
Web Show HostComicBlitz
Post Production Internship for Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Actress and Producer needs Intern.The Soulful Journey
Events VideographerArt of Freedom
Film InternshipCandy Factory Films
Documentary Film Research and Post Production Intern for HQ CreativeHQ Creative
Video Production Intern at a Social Impact StartupVisit.org
Video Production AssistantBookmark This
Posted: September 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGatherYoga.com is a digital start-up company seeking knowledgeable interns to help us edit and publish high-quality, engaging video content for our rapidly growing website. Expect to gain valuable experience as you work directly with our small team throughout the video production process: from production to publishing & marketing. If you are self-motivated, have an eye for detail and enjoy having fun at work, then you'll fit right in!
This will begin as an unpaid internship, with a lot of opportunities to participate in the video production process as well as exposure to other areas of the start up. Over time, this has the potential to develop into a paid internship or a part-time or even full-time position.
• Completing video projects post production
• Monitoring audio quality
• Potential for assisting with some projects from start to finish with a heavy emphasis on post production
• Potential opportunities for videography and monitoring image quality
• Assisting with design of marketing materials for videos
• Assisting with Social Media marketing campaign strategy and execution
• Assisting with launch of new videos
5-10 hours per week to start, and grow as our business grows. We can be flexible with the specific days/times. GatherYoga is currently based in Charleston, SC and Geneva, Switzerland. The internships will be remote, with meetings over Skype, but if you happen to live in either Charleston or Geneva, you may have the opportunity to work directly with members of our team in person.
• Highly proficient with iMove, or other movie editing software
• Knowledge of DropBox, WordPress, YouTube, VIMEO, and Pages or other illustration software
• Videography skills a plus
• High level of creativity
• Super thorough with an eye for excellence
• Ability to prioritize
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of online marketing and social media trends
• Degree or currently majoring in film, communications, marketing or related field
• Willingness to help out wherever needed
• Entrepreneurial/Independent spirit
An interest in yoga is a HUGE plus, but not necessary
SkillsRequired - Film, Film Analysis, Film Cameras, Film Distribution, Film Editing
Preferred - Film Editing