Film and Television InternshipJanet Yang Productions
Editor/ Camera Opwestsidehoopstv
Drone Aerial Video Production/ photographer - Regular video ProductionPink Elephant LLC.
Web Show HostComicBlitz
Post Production Internship for Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Actress and Producer needs Intern.The Soulful Journey
Events VideographerArt of Freedom
Film InternshipCandy Factory Films
Media Intern (Film/Videographer)Bookmark This
567 NW 27th Street
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for new innovative people with creative energy to work on some of the most unique projects in Miami.
Brainwash Media develops creative content and campaigns on numerous innovative projects in different industry from Entertainment, Fashion, Technology, Education, and Health & Wellness.
We take on the creative challenge to take concepts to the next levels. We work with Clients such as Esquire Magazine, SLS Hotels, 1 Hotel, Dasani Water, Voss Water, Web Congress, Hublot, and more.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment