Videographer / EditorOld North Film Company
Passionate Multimedia Editor volunteer/ internYour Sunshine Inc
NYC Production Co. Seeking Best Fall Production Intern (Film/Video)nAscent Art New York
filmFox Network Group
Competent Production AssistantTracks Production Inc
Pre/ Post-Production InternJalbert Productions International
SEEKING FILM STUDENT TO PRODUCE/EDIT SHORT DOCUMENTARY FILMMedical Instructional Media
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
The Confidence Boutique
Remote Location - Orlando Area
Posted: October 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis film is designed to tell a emotionally engaging story of a company of who will benefit, why this company was created and how it can help others. This video will be used on company website, social media platforms (including YouTube) and corporate events to promote and improve the online presence of a company and its products and/or services. The internship will include collaborating in the pre-production, production, and post-production process of making videos for different purposes (promotional, informational, testimonials, etc.). The ultimate goal is to deliver videos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story for each project for the term of the internship. Project Deadline: November 2015.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story.
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication.
- Technical savvy and possess familiarity with social networking tools and internet research tools
Knowledge of digital videography and photography equipment (cameras, light, filters, etc.)
- Knowledge of different video and photography techniques.
- Highly creative/problem solver, with passion for independent media.
- Professional, well-organized, go-getter spirit with confidence, and excellent communication skill.
- Previous camera experience, video editing, photography, and graphic design skills
- Access to video equipment, through school or personal means.
- Excellent communications and warm and engaging interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Digital Video, Audio-Visual Production
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier