Film Festival Coordinator InternshipHollywood Boulevard Film Festival
Film-Video Production Internship(Spring/Summer 17')-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio
Casting Assistant for Hollywood Casting StudioHollywood Casting and Film
Advanced Video Production InternshipPreApps.com
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Video Editing & Production InternJaunt Empire
Personal AssistantPhantasy Management, LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
512 E Randolph road ste J
Silver Spring, MD
Posted: June 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKMP LLC is a production house for movies, music shows and event organization. The newest production of KM Productions is a feature film " ONE NIGHT IN VEGAS" . The movie received US media attention, including the Washington Post, Voice of America, CCTV USA, and USA channel 9 also we now have a show on DCW50 and ABC 2 TV Show , We're seeking an Intern to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, presentations, and packaging.
Additionally, PR or an individual in the Marketing field for our new TV Show on CW & ABC 2 TV.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
If PR/ Marketing
-Contact potential clients
-Writing releases/ proposals/ presentations
-Setting branding ideas/ Executive assistance
-Dealing with the Marketing deals/tactics for the company
Contact for more info!
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment.
-Good communications skills and past experience in the field- the media OR PR/Marketing field respectively.