Production/Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Videographer / Film Editor InternshipABW Project, LLC
Production Internship for Music ComposerHollywood Casting and Film
Production Internship for Grip/GafferHollywood Casting and Film
Production Internship for Boom Operator/Sound DesignerHollywood Casting and Film
Video Production (Urgent Need)Resources and Outreach for Liberia (ROL)
PAID Production Department InternshipCrews Control
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
11440 North Chandler Blvd
North Hollywood, CA
Posted: April 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description*Only apply if you live in Los Angeles California.
Boutique entertainment management firm catering to an eclectic roster of song writers, producers, performers and musicians. CG&B Management counsels, advises the careers of clients with reputable resources.
CG&B offers the strategic thinking, expertise and stellar execution skills of a big agency and the advantages of a boutique agency with personal attention, personal commitment and passion for the brands they represent.
The firm is most well known for its personal relationships with talent, media executives, celebrity stylists, costume designers, managers, publicists, and industry influencers.
Looking for a Los Angeles based intern to capture footage of our clients.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Liable Transportation
- Not star strucked