Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Video Editing & Production InternJaunt Empire
Personal AssistantPhantasy Management, LLC
Video Producer & EditorNew York Hall of Science
Documentary Production InternshipNew London County Historical Society
Digital Video InternNew York Hall of Science
Educational Production & Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Art Official Media
Posted: January 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArt Official Media is a media company that publishes a wide range of books, magazines, and digital products for the consumer and education markets. We specialize in producing and distributing content highly relevant to an urban market.
Interns will be provided with the opportunity to participate in work related assignments, gain practical virtual work experience, and network with authors/publishers from various genres. Overall, the intern will become familiar with the basic structure of a publishing house and the role of each department within.
The Art Official Media publishing program is available for students currently enrolled in a college or university, who aspire to pursue a career in the publishing industry. Internships are anticipated to start Feb. 9 and will continue through May 9. However, there may be some flexibility in regards to the duration of the internship, if needed. Only part-time virtual internships (video /production located in Baltimore) are available at this time. All of our internships are unpaid.
For more information visit http://www.ArtOfficialMedia.com or http://www.UrbaniaMag.com and download the application here http://urbaniamag.com/get-involved/internships/
Cover letters and work samples should be attached to the application and sent via email to email@example.com.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment