Film Production/Editing Intern - SpringFire & Spunk Productions
Production InternThe Lab
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Station LLC.
Filming & EditingThe Indie Creative Network
Photographer/VideographerThe Indie Creative Network
Video Production InternJTWO Films
Boutique Film Production InternOff Axis Pictures
VideographerMike Zuniga Films, LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
The McCabe Group
22 Morgan Street
Saint Louis, MO
Posted: December 26 2014
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
As a Video & Production Intern at Lovelace Films, you’ll be working directly with the founder and partners of the company to create high quality videos & feature films for Lovelace Films.
Being a Media Intern at Lovelace Films not only means having a background in production and post production, but each member of our team takes on the role of a producer and project manager. Lovelace is currently seeking a talented and organized individual with the ability to take projects from conception to completion, while adding in their own creativity and vision.
Do you have what it takes? Here is what Lovelace FIlms is looking for:
- You have a curiosity to learn new things.
- You love what you do.
- You are a self-motivated, manager-of-one.
- You can follow projects through from the writing phase all the way to completion.
- You have an eye for casting talent
- You have experience directing/working with talent.
- You are familiar with editing software such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere and/or After Effects.
- You are passionate about the web and learning new technology.
What’s in it for you?
- Build an amazing personal brand and exposure through videos and feature films that thousands of people will watch.
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people to help you get to the next level.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: LOVELACE FILMS INTERNSHIP we look forward to hearing from you.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment