Film & Communications Summer InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Film/ TV Creative Development FellowshipDreaming Snail Productions
Casting Assistant Internship at a Hollywood Casting StudioHollywood Casting and Film
Production Office InternConfidential
Video Producer Intern - $10.50/hrFiber Optics For Sale Co.
Development InternSmartypants Pictures
Educational Production & Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Looking for Photographers/Videographers in Las Vegas and CaliforniaHustleBoss.com
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Nurturing America Inc.
P.O Box 3913
Posted: June 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNurturing America is committed to creating change for every issue under the social injustice umbrella. The innovative plan devised for fulfilling our vision is going to take nonprofits to a new height of efficiency. Our mission can only be made possible by collaborating with other organizations, businesses, volunteers, and social justice warriors! Nurturing America Inc. mission is to recognize, promote & inspire divine excellence in ourselves, while reconstructing our legislative foundation to allow all to prosper! Our vision is: To create a society of equality, peace, love & prosperity from all of the issues that weaken our nation. Hence, our slogan is Making Things Right!
Nurturing America is a new organization that is partnering with seasoned professionals while also discovering fresh talent to employ in order to establish Nurturing America as a diversified and leading organization. This opportunity will cultivate students interested in social justice, economic empowerment, business development, community healing, legislative changes, healthcare reform, environmental policies and mentoring the youth. We are looking for individuals to convey Nurturing America's vision/mission into a life-changing experience and/or career!
Nurturing America is looking for a unique/open minded videographer to capture issues pertaining to social injustice into pieces of art that will open hearts and minds of individuals from all walks of life. We are in need of a videographer that will give Nurturing America a brand identity! The ideal candidate is one who is well-rounded, uniquely creative, and has a burning desire to succeed. The position will give the videographer the opportunity to enhance their portfolio with versatility and compassion!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Web cam
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment