Interns for Documentary MovieShe-Is
AudioWorld of Toonz Enterprises
CinematographerWorld of Toonz Enterprises
AnimationWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Brightech
Digital Content Creator InternshipHollywood Casting and Film
TAUBLIEB Films Post Production InternshipTAUBLIEB Films
Student Video Editor (Los Angeles)Laughter Rhythm
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
1745 Amsterdam Ave
New York, NY
Posted: March 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIllmagine Media is a boutique video production company that specializes in producing video and digital business development for small businesses. We are based in New York City and have been in existence since 2004. We are looking for energetic, spirited, creative individuals who love the craft of storytelling. We are looking to expand and need young entrepreneurs looking to add to their reels and networking with small businesses in NYC. Must live in NYC or have consistent access to NYC!
Responsibilities-Cold calling local clients, booking appointments for sales calls.
- Assist in all aspects of video productions (gaffing, handling equipment)
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Still photography on set for social media content
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
Requirements- Ability to embrace opportunities
- Multi-tasking is a must
- Social media maverick
- Experience with Sony Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Wordpress is a big plus
- Able to carry videography and photography cameras and equipment
-Love of the fine arts; theatre, film, dance...most of the shoots we produce fall in this category!