Videographer NEEDED ASAP!Kick Your Game LLC
Award winning Writer/Director/Producer looking for internsdominion productions
Film and Television InternshipJanet Yang Productions
Editor/ Camera Opwestsidehoopstv
Drone Aerial Video Production/ photographer - Regular video ProductionPink Elephant LLC.
Web Show HostComicBlitz
Post Production Internship for Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Actress and Producer needs Intern.The Soulful Journey
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
The Bailey Agency, LLC
Posted: May 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is for an unpaid internship for college credit only. The Bailey Agency is an Entertainment Talent Management & PR Firm. We represent artist such as singers, dancers, actors, DJ's and performers. We are currently looking for a Media Intern who can take video footage provided to you and create promotional videos and reels for talent. You can use existing footage to produce new videos, and you have mixing and editing skills to create a polished and engaging video. You can also take promo photos and give them a more exciting look to be used for billboards, flyers, and social media by touching up and engaging graphics. Though their may be rare opportunities to film video and shoot photographs, that may be rare or on an as needed basis and is not the focus or primary function of this position. This is a non-paid internship. It is a virtual position, where you will work from your own home office. We are specifically looking for those who wish to add to their own content, collections, resume, or need college internship credits.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Photoshop, and Video Editing software
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Film Editing, Video Editing, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - English