Volunteer at the Green Film Fest 2017, April 20 - April 26SF Green Film Fest
Assistant Video Editor needed for feature filmWait, Wait, Don't Kill Me LLC
FIlm and Media Production InternRehab and Revive Physical Therapy
Research and/or Film ProductionAelites
Record Label Videographer InternshipMaek
Video Production InternshipHype Media Group
Educational Production & Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Film-Video Production Internship(Spring/Summer 17')-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: September 19 2016
Company Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNorth&Co. is a Phoenix, Arizona based Real Estate Brokerage. Our media intern will be responsible for filming and editing videos for consumption on various online platforms: youtube, instagram, facebook, snapchat, etc; so we are seeking someone with existing filming and video editing skills who wants to build their portfolio.
While there will not be a formal schedule, our media intern will need to be present at speaking engagements and meetings to film on location at various locations around the Phoenix area.
Our media intern will have a lot of creative freedom and input during the video making process.
Please contact us if you are interested. We will have the position available until we receive an applicant who meshes well with our company's core values.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Mix and edit polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment