Videographer NEEDED ASAP!Kick Your Game LLC
Award winning Writer/Director/Producer looking for internsdominion productions
Film and Television InternshipJanet Yang Productions
Editor/ Camera Opwestsidehoopstv
Drone Aerial Video Production/ photographer - Regular video ProductionPink Elephant LLC.
Web Show HostComicBlitz
Post Production Internship for Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Actress and Producer needs Intern.The Soulful Journey
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: September 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNorth&Co. is a Phoenix, Arizona based Real Estate Brokerage. Our media intern will be responsible for filming and editing videos for consumption on various online platforms: youtube, instagram, facebook, snapchat, etc; so we are seeking someone with existing filming and video editing skills who wants to build their portfolio.
While there will not be a formal schedule, our media intern will need to be present at speaking engagements and meetings to film on location at various locations around the Phoenix area.
Our media intern will have a lot of creative freedom and input during the video making process.
Please contact us if you are interested. We will have the position available until we receive an applicant who meshes well with our company's core values.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Mix and edit polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment