Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Brightech
Digital Content Creator InternshipHollywood Casting and Film
TAUBLIEB Films Post Production InternshipTAUBLIEB Films
Student Video Editor (Los Angeles)Laughter Rhythm
FILM PRODUCTION + DEVELOPMENT INTERN FOR PARADOXTHE SISYPHUS CORPORATION
Videography InternshipKhafra & Company
Video Production InternOXOSI, Inc
Production/Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
1709 Columbia Rd NW
Posted: August 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position is to intern DIRECTLY for Anne Mahlum, founder of Solidcore and Back on My Feet.
3 x TedX Speaker
Solidcore is a 50-minute, full body workout, that uses slow and controlled movements to work your muscles to failure.
Solidcore is currently operating in:
Atlanta, Philadelphia, Dallas, NY, Chicago, Washington DC, Virginia, and Maryland.
Back on my feet is a nonprofit organization now operating in over 11 cities.
This position will be to plan, design, and execute the personal branding strategy of Anne Mahlum to build up her social media presence.
You will be working with a team of interns on this task. Compensation will be UNLIMITED free classes to any Solidcore studio in the nation. Each class costs $37 to the general public.
If you have any other friends / colleagues who can contribute to this team, please apply together. We want to build a team of interns who preferably enjoy working together.
The following positions will need to be filled for the team:
Film / Film Editor-in charge of filming and editing content
General Virtual Assistant (can be located anywhere) - tasked with managing the calendar of content releases and all other interns on the team
Social Media Expert / Facebook Ads Expert - duties will be in charge of coordinating social media accounts and running Facebook ads to increase Anne's exposure online. Experience here is a plus. Desire to learn about online marketing and facebook marketing is a requirement.
This position is required to be located in Washington DC to film / record Anne in her everyday life.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements-Must have their own camera equipment or access to camera equipment.
-This position will be more editing / creating the finished product than the actual filming.
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment