Production AssistantPhantasy Management, LLC
Videography InternshipSick of Single
Media AssistantNorth Star partners.
Film Interns WantedRamscale Productions
FIlm Development ScreenerFlix Premiere
Film-Video Production Internship(Spring/Summer 17')-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)down north productions
Film Mentor InternshipThe Shoe Box
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
122 E Gutierrez St.
Santa Barbara, CA
Posted: August 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fitness and martial arts facility committed to transforming the lives of our students. We need to document these transformations on video to better communicate what we do in marketing and social media. We have several projects to do including instructional videos and live streaming trainings.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Properly file and archive all footage
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment