Media Intern (Film/Video)Jamaica Land We Love
Videographer NeededThe Septimius Group LLC
Intern Needed for Shot Selection FilmsShot-Selection Films
TV InternLuxe Monroe LLC.
Student Film Crew neededThe Premier Basketball League
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cieri Media
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cabana One Media
Winter / Spring - Video / Film Intern at ToymailToymail
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Dreams To Reality Films Ent
yonkers and patterson nj
Posted: August 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDreams To Reality Films is an entertainment company that produces films, video, and music, that everyone will enjoy.
We are in the process of casting for an upcoming award winning feature film as well as several mini series that relate to today's society.
We have produced music videos for well known as well as up and coming hip hop artists which have help boost the start of their career, and we will continue to move in the direction of helping those with little to no budget realize their vision.
We are located in the city of Yonkers, NY in Westchester county, and have a multi-functional studio in Patterson NJ where most of the magic happens.
We are looking for energetic people who are willing to contribute their knowledge and skills in all areas of film music and video production. You must be active in making suggestions and implementing ideas where needed. We are looking for creativity along with an artistic approach.
You must have a team work and team building desire and mentality in order to perform tasks that are asked of you. There is no position too small or too big in this company we all work together to achieve success.
Most of all you must be flexible the hours may vary from time to time depending on the scene therefore attendance is very important. You must also be able to travel to and from different locations, so transportation is a must.
Our goal is to make dreams come true as far as helping others gain hands on experience with the use of our state of the art equipment, as well as having their name associated with an award winning project.
We are looking forward in becoming a part of helping people succeed in achieving their goal in the film industry making their dreams into reality.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the beginning-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Attention To Detail, Audio Editing, Editing Software, Creativity Skills, English & Spanish languages
Preferred - Film Editing, Film Cameras, Video Editing, Video Advertising, Multi-camera Directing, Producing Web Content, Segment Producing, Story Producing