Freelance Short Video Producer in NYCWahed Invest LLC.
Photo/Video Camera OperatorMonsterous Entertainment, LLC
Media Intern for the Vans Warped Tour! (deadline June 7)Cool Suppliers
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERRotenberryproduction.inc
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERpatterson.investment.inc
Videography and Production InternKinda Kind
Video Production InternGeniusDen Business Incubator
Video Content Capture and Editing for Marketing and Educational ContentIron Bridge CrossFit
Media Intern (Video Production)Bookmark This
Touchdown Alabama Magazine
Posted: April 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTouchdown Alabama Magazine (www.touchdownalabama.net) is seeking an intern for the purposes of developing and editing video for our video shows and projects.
Working with our company will provide experience and boost your resume for future opportunities.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment