Photo/Video Camera OperatorMonsterous Entertainment, LLC
Media Intern for the Vans Warped Tour! (deadline June 7)Cool Suppliers
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERRotenberryproduction.inc
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERpatterson.investment.inc
Videography and Production InternKinda Kind
Video Production InternGeniusDen Business Incubator
Video Content Capture and Editing for Marketing and Educational ContentIron Bridge CrossFit
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Vanessa Castillo Visuals
Miami Based Video Editor InternshipBookmark This
Power Couple, Inc
1000 5th St.
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: August 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHave you ever dreamed of having a Deca-Millionaire Mentor? Deca-Millionaire Power Couple is willing to trade their knowledge and time and a modest $15/hour to video editing rock star! ! The candidate must be a highly trustworthy, dependable and organized and DRVIEN.
This is a "low paid” internship...if you consider receiving the marketing, sales, and leadership knowledge of multi-millionaires as “low paid". Work only spare time and be mentored by a Deca Millionaire Entrepreneur. Must be able to drive to Miami Beach to work together once a week.
**Submit ONLY to email@example.com with subject header “internship applicant” and resume attached or via internship platform.
ResponsibilitiesREQUIRED SKILLS FOR VIDEO EDITING INTERN:
• Experience in video editing
• Experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
• Creative mind
• Someone studying or who has a passion for film, cinematography or related fields
• Some graphic design preferred
RequirementsRESPONSIBILITIES FOR VIDEO EDITING INTERN:
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Create rough and final cuts
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Manipulate and edit recorded pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience