Media Intern (Film/Video)Jamaica Land We Love
Videographer NeededThe Septimius Group LLC
Intern Needed for Shot Selection FilmsShot-Selection Films
TV InternLuxe Monroe LLC.
Student Film Crew neededThe Premier Basketball League
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cieri Media
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cabana One Media
Winter / Spring - Video / Film Intern at ToymailToymail
Miami Based Video Editor InternshipBookmark This
Power Couple, Inc
1000 5th St.
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: August 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHave you ever dreamed of having a Deca-Millionaire Mentor? Deca-Millionaire Power Couple is willing to trade their knowledge and time and a modest $15/hour to video editing rock star! ! The candidate must be a highly trustworthy, dependable and organized and DRVIEN.
This is a "low paid” internship...if you consider receiving the marketing, sales, and leadership knowledge of multi-millionaires as “low paid". Work only spare time and be mentored by a Deca Millionaire Entrepreneur. Must be able to drive to Miami Beach to work together once a week.
**Submit ONLY to email@example.com with subject header “internship applicant” and resume attached or via internship platform.
ResponsibilitiesREQUIRED SKILLS FOR VIDEO EDITING INTERN:
• Experience in video editing
• Experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
• Creative mind
• Someone studying or who has a passion for film, cinematography or related fields
• Some graphic design preferred
RequirementsRESPONSIBILITIES FOR VIDEO EDITING INTERN:
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Create rough and final cuts
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Manipulate and edit recorded pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience