Video Production InternJTWO Films
Boutique Film Production InternOff Axis Pictures
VideographerMike Zuniga Films, LLC
VideographerMike Zuniga Films, LLC
Video Editor Intern For New Online Series (NYC & Virtual)Producers vs Show
Starting now: Ride bikes, shoot video, learn tons.Bikes and Life
Resolve Media Group - Production Office InternResolve Media Group
Video Editing InternshipNew Sky Pictures
Multimedia/Video Internship PositionBookmark This
5460 Babcock Rd, Suite 120C
San Antonio, TX
Posted: February 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe goal of the Multimedia/Video Internship is to create and produce digital videos to promote and improve the online presence of a company and its products and/or services. The internship will include collaborating in the pre-production, production, and post-production process of making videos for different purposes (promotional, informational, testimonials, etc), posting those videos on different Social Media channels as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube accounts. The final goal is to deliver videos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story for each project for the term of the internship. You will be shadowing our head interns now to replace them for the August-December semester. Some projects will be paid*
Responsibilities• Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story for each project.
• Help coordinate and organize documentary/promotional/fictional projects, YouTube shows
• Assist on various shoots as production assistant with audio, lighting, camera-work, logging, etc.
• Assist in post-production with editing, motion graphics, sound, effects (sound and visual), and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication (i.e. DVD cover design, etc.)
• Learn the skills needed to become a Br8kthroo Productions contract producer/videographer; support team members and volunteers,
• Help Promote Br8kthroo's work through Social Media channels.
• Help to recruit and contact students, and volunteers for the production projects
• Set up and tear down the necessary equipment and/or set for video or photo shootings
• Work with a multicultural team and have some field experience.
Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning, storyboarding and ideas.
• Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
• Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
• Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
• Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
• Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
• Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements• Pursuing BS/BA or Associates related to communication, media studies, filming and project management
• Knowledge of digital videography and photography equipment (cameras, light, filters, etc.)
• Knowledge of different video and photography techniques.
• Highly creative/ strategic thinker, with a great team player spirit and a passion for independent media.
• Well-organized, self-motivated with confidence, excellent communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
• Previous camera experience, video editing, photography, and graphic design skills
• Access to video equipment, through school or personal means.
• Excellent communications and warm and engaging interpersonal skills.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Organizational and coordination skills and time management. Ability to prioritize/balance multiple projects at once.
• Ability to work in a sometimes challenging and frenzied environment.
• Resourceful and innovative.
• Tech savvy: familiarity with social networking tools, Internet research tools, Microsoft and Mac environment
• Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
• Understand Br8kthroo's vision, mission and values
SkillsRequired - Digital Video, Audio-Visual Production
Preferred - Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop