Intern Needed for Shot Selection FilmsShot-Selection Films
TV InternLuxe Monroe LLC.
Student Film Crew neededThe Premier Basketball League
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cieri Media
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cabana One Media
Winter / Spring - Video / Film Intern at ToymailToymail
Resolve Media Group - Graphic Design InternResolve Media Group
Video editorYSM Enterprises
Photo and Video InternBookmark This
Natalie Neal Creative Content
1752 West Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWork closely with the Photographer/Director on projects for clients like Nylon Magazine, American Apparel, and Urban Outfitters.
This is a great opportunity for budding creatives to learn the ins and outs of a working as a Freelance Director and Photographer. You will work closely with the owner on all aspects of this business, your involvement ranging from the conception of a new project, until its completion. Whether your strength is in the creative process, organization and scheduling, business strategy, or technical training and computers, you will find specific areas in this diverse business to contribute and learn.
Once you're an intern, depending on how you respond to your new responsibilities and the job's demands, there may be opportunities for travel.
Read more about Natalie Neal on Nylonmag.com: http://www.nylonmag.com/articles/natalie-neal-artist
Responsibilities- Assisting on set (reflector, lights, picking up food, transportation for talent, helping with props or production design, and otherwise filling in as needed)
- Picking up and Returning Prop and Costume rentals, Returning supplemental stylist pull's to Showrooms or Will Call
- Collaborating with Owner on first-round edits of files for video or photo projects, including prepping files for editing
- Accompanying Owner to industry events and receptions
- Office Work (creating call sheets and invoices, responding to emails, mailing and packaging for shipments)
- Bolstering the business's visibility through Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Vimeo)
Requirements- Must be local to Los Angeles or living in Los Angeles for an extended stay
- 2 month minimum commitment (If you are unable to meet minimum commitment, you may contact me concerning working on a project-to-project basis)
- Must be available to work 10-20 hours per week
- Proficient in Photoshop CS6
- Own or have unlimited access to a Mac
- Have a reliable method of transportation
- Have a valid Drivers License (Owning/having access to a car for runs and errands is a plus)
- Enthusiasm for the creative AND business side of the industry
- The willingness to learn new computer programs and train in new skills to better meet business goals
- Education or Experience in Video and Photo is a plus