Editor/ Camera Opwestsidehoopstv
Drone Aerial Video Production/ photographer - Regular video ProductionPink Elephant LLC.
Web Show HostComicBlitz
Post Production Internship for Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Actress and Producer needs Intern.The Soulful Journey
Events VideographerArt of Freedom
Film InternshipCandy Factory Films
Documentary Film Research and Post Production Intern for HQ CreativeHQ Creative
Production CoordinatorBookmark This
700 West River Drive
Posted: September 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe production coordinator serves under the production manager, producer or UPM
to coordinate the various groups and personnel that come together to make a movie
or television show. It is a supervisory position to the Production Assistant staff. The
position requires adept organizational skills, resourcefulness and the ability to handle
a multitude of tasks simultaneously under often high-pressure situations. The Production Coordinator
serves as the gatekeeper of company policy and is usually responsible for ensuring
the rest of the production crew follows the requirements of the Production Company
ResponsibilitiesIn addition to those listed above,
1. Conform all scripts to match the visual cuts.
2. Research and qualify all questions raised during the S & P process for each
3. Assist Producer/UPM with the delivery of various administrative deliverables
such as music cue sheets, species lists etc.
4. Assist with the management of such marketing platforms as LinkedIn,
Facebook, Twitter etc.
5. Assist the writer with the narration session for each episode.
6. Help front desk staff with shipping.
7. Assist accounting department as needed