Video Editing InternMobile Cuts Ventures,LLC
Digital Marketing/Film internMobile Cuts Ventures,LLC
Film and Video Production InternshipStrings Attached
Videography/Video Production InternshipRoosevelt Square Holdings
VOLUNTEER VIDEO & EDITING INTERN FOR ONLINE VIDEO COURSE & TRAINING SERIES NEEDED IN SCOTTSDALE, AZVenus Holdings, LLC
Videographer/receptionistEvision wholesale printing
Film-Video Production Internship(Spring/Summer 17')-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio & Ministry Recording Group(An Entertainment Based Joint Venture)
Video Production InternshipPepper Gang
Production CoordinatorBookmark This
700 West River Drive
Posted: September 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe production coordinator serves under the production manager, producer or UPM
to coordinate the various groups and personnel that come together to make a movie
or television show. It is a supervisory position to the Production Assistant staff. The
position requires adept organizational skills, resourcefulness and the ability to handle
a multitude of tasks simultaneously under often high-pressure situations. The Production Coordinator
serves as the gatekeeper of company policy and is usually responsible for ensuring
the rest of the production crew follows the requirements of the Production Company
ResponsibilitiesIn addition to those listed above,
1. Conform all scripts to match the visual cuts.
2. Research and qualify all questions raised during the S & P process for each
3. Assist Producer/UPM with the delivery of various administrative deliverables
such as music cue sheets, species lists etc.
4. Assist with the management of such marketing platforms as LinkedIn,
Facebook, Twitter etc.
5. Assist the writer with the narration session for each episode.
6. Help front desk staff with shipping.
7. Assist accounting department as needed