EDITOR FOR FILM AND VIDEO PRODUCTION INTERNSHIPUrban Artistic Records
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Leave Normal Behind
Naked Lime Video InternThe Reynolds and Reynolds Company
Video EditorUnplugged Multimedia LLC
FILM PRODUCTION INTERNSCo-operative Studios
Casting Assistant for Hollywood Casting StudioHollywood Casting and Film
PRODUCTION COMPANY SEEKINGLook At My Productions
Production CoordinatorBookmark This
700 West River Drive
Posted: September 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe production coordinator serves under the production manager, producer or UPM
to coordinate the various groups and personnel that come together to make a movie
or television show. It is a supervisory position to the Production Assistant staff. The
position requires adept organizational skills, resourcefulness and the ability to handle
a multitude of tasks simultaneously under often high-pressure situations. The Production Coordinator
serves as the gatekeeper of company policy and is usually responsible for ensuring
the rest of the production crew follows the requirements of the Production Company
ResponsibilitiesIn addition to those listed above,
1. Conform all scripts to match the visual cuts.
2. Research and qualify all questions raised during the S & P process for each
3. Assist Producer/UPM with the delivery of various administrative deliverables
such as music cue sheets, species lists etc.
4. Assist with the management of such marketing platforms as LinkedIn,
Facebook, Twitter etc.
5. Assist the writer with the narration session for each episode.
6. Help front desk staff with shipping.
7. Assist accounting department as needed