Video editor InternFV MAGAZINE
Film-Video Production Internship(Spring/Summer 17')-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio & Ministry Recording Group(An Entertainment Based Joint Venture)
Editor for Hollywood Casting StudioHollywood Casting and Film
Film Intern4PM Media
Post Production Internship for Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Video ProductionAmerican View Productions
FilmMaker for Major Horror FilmJumond International, Inc.
Documentary Film - ARCHIVAL RESEARCH INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Production InternshipBookmark This
1120 N Vista
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: July 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCRT Productions is a unique production company that exclusively produces short form content ranging from broadcast promos and interstitials to demo reels and audition tapes for actors to festival and award winning short films and documentaries.
Candidates should be smart, tech savvy, super organized and resourceful. Main tasks include rolling calls and tracking phone sheet, making and keeping schedule, reading and writing coverage on scripts, assisting on set and assisting with delivery to distributors. Creative opinion and input are integral aspects of the job and will drive future projects. Internship is unpaid, but school credit is available.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment