Film/ TV Creative Development FellowshipDreaming Snail Productions
Casting Assistant Internship at a Hollywood Casting StudioHollywood Casting and Film
Production Office InternConfidential
Video Producer Intern - $8/hrFiber Optics For Sale Co.
Film Festival - Graphic Artist InternshipFMG inc.
Development InternSmartypants Pictures
Educational Production & Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Looking for Photographers/Videographers in Las Vegas and CaliforniaHustleBoss.com
Production Office InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: October 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA fast-paced production office run by an Academy Award-nominated director is currently seeking bright, dedicated, and resourceful production office interns for our fall internship program. Applicants must be well-organized, responsible, and possess some understanding of the TV and film production process, as well as a desire to learn much more.
RESPONSIBILITIES include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct research for topics in development
- Transcribe footage
- Perform reception duties, such as receiving a heavy volume of phone calls in a professional manner, greeting guests, and signing for and delivering packages
- Run office errands for director and producers
- Assist crew on shoots around New York City
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to stay on top of multiple, immediate tasks while paying close attention to detail
- Ability to work as a member of a team and to carry out assignments independently
- Good at following directions and not afraid to ask questions
- Must be able to provide own Lap Top computer
This is a great opportunity to learn about all aspects of independent filmmaking, especially documentary film and TV. We are a small office in downtown Manhattan, and you'll get first-hand experience with the day-to-day workings of a collaborative and driven filmmaking team. Time commitment is a minimum of two days a week from 10:00am to 6:00pm, ideally for 14 consecutive weeks.
Please note that this is an *office* internship with an emphasis on research & production-oriented tasks for our office staff, but on-set opportunities do abound!
Salary: Salary: This internship is unpaid, but we offer college credit as well as a $10 daily stipend.
Contact us: Contact us: If interested, please submit cover letter and resume. Again, this is for a production office INTERNSHIP, so please do not send a resume for professional production services, as it will be ignored. NO calls, please!