Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Brightech
Digital Content Creator InternshipHollywood Casting and Film
TAUBLIEB Films Post Production InternshipTAUBLIEB Films
Student Video Editor (Los Angeles)Laughter Rhythm
FILM PRODUCTION + DEVELOPMENT INTERN FOR PARADOXTHE SISYPHUS CORPORATION
Videography InternshipKhafra & Company
Video Production InternOXOSI, Inc
Production/Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Public Relations InternBookmark This
The Manigault Company
333 W CAMDEN ST
Posted: January 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInnovative Film Company specializing in entertainment, production and film is looking for outgoing, proactive, personable, organized, bright, and energetic students to join our growing team!
We are seeking those who eat, breath, sleep, and live celebrity and PR, pop culture, social media, and anything and everything ENTERTAINMENT!! Our young, vivacious company has created a vibrant and colorful atmosphere that allows for interns to gain hands-on experience in the Film industry while learning from experienced professionals. Interns will be conducting industry-related research, pulling media clips, assisting with photo shoots and red carpet events, pitching to various events, creating mood boards, and much more! With so much variety, you can be sure that this internship will provide a nuanced look into the DMV's entertainment and PR scene. This internship is truly what you make of it—the more you put in, the more experience you will take from it.
• *Be able to receive academic credit!*
• Possess a strong interest in public relations and production and a desire to pursue a career in the field
• Have excellent written communication and research skills
• Be proactive and take initiative
• Be willing to work hard
• Understand proper use of Microsoft Office
• Possess strong organizational skills
• Be detail oriented
• Be able to multi-task
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Marketing Communications, Promotions, Social Media Communications, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Development, PR
Preferred - Film, Production Assistance