Advanced Video Production InternshipPreApps.com
Video Production and EditingCinderblock
Music/ Film InvestorsJumond International, Inc.
FilmMaker for Major Horror FilmJumond International, Inc.
Educational Development/Production InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Videography InternDavid Monn LLC
Film Distribution InternHewes Pictures
Sales InternBookmark This
Mind of Who Productions, LLC
350 west broadway
New York, NY
Posted: July 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIsaac H.W. Joseph is a up and coming Actor and Model in NYC merging his current two businesses under one umbrella as an entertainer. Across the board isaac's mission is to build a better culture on health, wellness, creativity.
We are looking for innovative Sales interns you should have a unconventional understanding of sales and marketing. We are creating a new team, and need some fresh thinkers and executors. Someone that's going to hit the ground running. You will be required to have three company's, brands or business your are interested in pitching our services to. We want to see your approach, your style what makes you good at what you do! We are look bring Interns in ASAP.
You will be working with all these Brands
Mind of Who Productions
Mind of Who is a Brooklyn based film production company useing Art and Creativity to provoke thought and inspire viewers. We hope to build a strong community based in Art. Leading all those involved to a path of innovation and questioning...
BROOKLYN BASED HOLISTIC, HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER IN NEW YORK. OUR PERSONAL TRAINING SERVICE IS DEDICATED TO YOUR OVERALL DEVELOPMENT. WITH A HOLISTIC APPROACH WE WILL PERMANENTLY TRANSCEND YOUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AS WELL AS YOUR LIFE.
ACA BRANDING: http://www.acaunited.com/
FB | instagram | Twitter | @isaachwjoseph @the29now @Mindofwho
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Regular Posting to various platforms to attract new clients
- Research & Outreach to new content & promotional partners [advertisement companies]
- Manage Social Media Accounts - set up scheduler such as Buffer to promote consistency in posting
- Support with monthly newsletter content aggregation
- Manage Event Calendar and publish to website
- Manage FB Event Calendar
- Manage Google Drive Folders
- Manage Newsletter
- Develop & update Company House Manual w/ house rules, resources, procedures, etc.
- Support Team w/ keeping running smoothly
- Support Clients with any of their needs
- Apply for grants/fellowships/competitions
- Write & syndicate stories promoting our content on aligned media networks
- Followup with email inquiries
- Help develop and implement time bank
- Facilitate connections between team and partner
- Develop resource sharing platform
Requirements- Deep understanding of the film industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to pitch and write a proposal
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Creativity is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Ability to use and manage google apps such as (Google Drive, google docs, Google calendar)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education