Video Editor Intern For New Online Series (NYC & Virtual)Producers vs Show
Starting now: Ride bikes, shoot video, learn tons.Bikes and Life
Resolve Media Group - Production Office InternResolve Media Group
Video Editing InternshipNew Sky Pictures
Producing InternshipNew Sky Pictures
Cinematography InternshipNew Sky Pictures
Media Intern (Film/Video)Jamaica Land We Love
Videographer NeededThe Septimius Group LLC
Small Production Company seeking driven Entertainment/Film StudentBookmark This
Brian Christ Films
8500 steller dr building 7
Culver City, CA
Posted: March 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrian Christ Films is a small production company specializing in music, TV, commercial, documentary, wedding, and corporate videos.
We are currently seeking a driven, hard-working college student looking to gain college credit and experience in the entertainment industry.
This is a part-time internship that will start immediately. Most work will be done remotely, but intern is encouraged to be on-set during shoots and will be asked to attend weekly meetings. Be aware that while part-time, you will need to dedicate time each day to respond to emails, update social media accounts.
We will be spending our time with you, teaching the ins and outs of this industry along with being hands on in all aspects of production.
NOTE: Please email us why you see yourself as a fit for our company and the Intern position in addition to your resume
1. The internship, even though it includes actual operation of the facilities of the employer, is similar training which would be given in an educational environment;
2. The internship experience is for the benefit of the intern;
3. The intern does not displace regular employees, but works under close supervision of existing staff;
4. The employer that provides the training derives no immediate advantage from the activities of the intern; and on occasion its operations may actually be impeded;
5. The intern is not necessarily entitled to a job at the conclusion of the internship
6. The employer and the intern understand that the intern is not entitled to wages for the time spent in the internship.
Responsibilities*Basic film/entertainment knowledge required*
RequirementsIntern will gain experience by shadowing production meetings,
Shadowing On-set work, and shadowing post-production work.
Learning Tasks include:
Content for all social media
Creating templates and contracts
How to proactively promote the company to gain new clientele