Competent Production AssistantTracks Production Inc
Pre/ Post-Production InternJalbert Productions International
SEEKING FILM STUDENT TO PRODUCE/EDIT SHORT DOCUMENTARY FILMMedical Instructional Media
Videographer and Editor InternZIpkick
BIG UP PRODUCTIONS / REEL ROCK FILM TOUR INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYBig Up Productions / Reel Rock Tour
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
FILM CREW NEEDEDgiacomuccipictures
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERgiacomuccipictures
Socially Responsible Fashion Line looking for Film/ Videographer InternBookmark This
Posted: June 15 2016
Company Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLos Angeles based high end fashion line focused with empowering young girls in underprivileged communities around the world by contributing to their education through art is looking for a passionate and driven intern that will help us grow this socially responsible company. Our mission is to collect a range of artwork (photos, drawings, etc...) created by young girls from trusted charities, which we then feature onto our fashion. We guarantee 15% of our proceeds back to that same charity to help fund those young girls' $250 yearly tuition cost.
This individual will report directly to the Intern Coordinator. The ideal candidate is organized, an excellent communicator, resourceful, and passionate about the fashion industry, events, and socially conscious business.
Responsibilities• Develop short film and documentary work for social media sites specifically YouTube and Instagram
• Create bi - weekly marketing pitches for online, editorial, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and other social media
• Support and expand public relations with press, media contacts, vendors and the general public.
RequirementsThe candidate we are looking for needs to possess the following skills:
• Possess skills in short film, editing, social media engagement, writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
• Be able to accurately match the company's needs with the available supply of skills
• Be knowledgeable in fashion social media campaigns
• Have passion and understanding for the plight of young girls in developing countries
• Be highly organized
• Be able to multitask
• Be able to demonstrate discretion and Business Ethics
• Be able to demonstrate Strategic Orientation (Take a leadership role and influence management's strategic path)