- Internships /
- Film /
- Special Event Video Editor with Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects
Competent Production AssistantTracks Production Inc
Pre/ Post-Production InternJalbert Productions International
SEEKING FILM STUDENT TO PRODUCE/EDIT SHORT DOCUMENTARY FILMMedical Instructional Media
Videographer-3 month internshipThe Bates Agency ATL
Video Editor InternshipWatertown Films
Videographer and Editor InternZIpkick
BIG UP PRODUCTIONS / REEL ROCK FILM TOUR INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYBig Up Productions / Reel Rock Tour
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Special Event Video Editor with Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, and After EffectsBookmark This
Partigliani Cinema and Photography
17810 West Dixie Highway, Suite A&B
North Miami Beach, FL
Posted: September 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Thank you so much for reading our post, we are excited to hopefully work together with you soon.
We are a husband and wife team working as a Photographer & Cinematographer for the past 17 years in the fashion, news, and now special event industry.
Our primary focus today is Weddings, Mitzvahs, and private events video production and post production.
Our main office is located in North Miami Beach, Florida.
We are looking for someone with energy, experience, professionalism, and dedication to creating high-end cinematography videos.
If you have a love and passion for videography, cinematography, or video editing, we're looking for you!
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a video editing assistant to take existing footage from our special events and produce them into high-quality, fun, exciting, video trailers and video productions.
1. Editing videos in Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects
2. Creating movie titles in Adobe After Effects
3. Post processing in Photoshop (if you have experience)
4. Must have your own computer or laptop to render movies
Requirements1. Experience editing videos
2. Experience with Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects
3. Any experience editing Weddings, Mitzvahs, and private events are a big bonus
4. Any degree in video editing is also a bonus
5. Experience in Photoshop is not required but is definitely good!