Editor/ Camera Opwestsidehoopstv
Drone Aerial Video Production/ photographer - Regular video ProductionPink Elephant LLC.
Web Show HostComicBlitz
Post Production Internship for Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Actress and Producer needs Intern.The Soulful Journey
Events VideographerArt of Freedom
Film InternshipCandy Factory Films
Documentary Film Research and Post Production Intern for HQ CreativeHQ Creative
TV Production Video's Website and Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: March 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWomen-Eye is a 501c3 Non-Porfit in Chicago helping women all over the world we are looking for someone to help us get the word out. Please see our website www.womeneye.org
Women-Eye is looking for a person who can help us to develop our website using Wordpress mojo marketplace themes an also with the knowledge of how to work with In-designs to help us to create our Magazine, Our TV show and more.
We need this person ASAP can work from home.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment