Film-Video Production Internship(Fall 17')-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio
Motion Graphics Video Production Intern Wanted! Intern with a Great Company! Build your portfolio!Concept Stock Media
Film Development InternElevated Films
Video Editor InternshipWatertown Films
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Film Company always looking for interns - Open to all majorsPES
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)GLYD
FILM CREW NEEDEDfandf.entertament2
Video Editing InternBookmark This
32 Park Street
Posted: September 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGO24 Advertising, a full service advertising agency geared towards local and national clients, is looking to add to our creative team with a video-editing internship.
As an intern with GO24 Advertising, you’ll work alongside the Creative Editor, learning the in’s and out’s of industry standard along the way. This unpaid internship is 3 days a week based at our Montclair, NJ office, and is a great opportunity to build new skills in creative editing while gaining confidence in this field.
To apply please send in:
- An up-to-date resumé
- A cover letter
- A demo-reel
Responsibilities- Maintain the quality of the editing, revising, and proofing of commercial videos and content.
- Work with the Creative Editor to develop, record, and process all film.
- Assist in producing content and seeing the completion of projects from start to finish.
- Work the back-end of advertising campaigns.
- Must be a college junior, senior, or recent college graduate
- Must have basic video editing software knowledge
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Adobe Premiere
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator
Passion for film and video editing
- Experience with Cinema 4D
- Experience with Autodesk MAYA
- Experience with 3DS Max
- Experience with Nuke
- Previous Advertising Agency Experience
SkillsRequired - Video Editing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Passion for Success, Adobe Premier
Preferred - Cinema 4D, Nuke, Autodesk Maya, 3ds Max