Marketing Video Production InternshipMidwest Trade Tool
Film & Communications Summer InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Film/ TV Creative Development FellowshipDreaming Snail Productions
Casting Assistant Internship at a Hollywood Casting StudioHollywood Casting and Film
Production Office InternConfidential
Video Producer Intern - $10.50/hrFiber Optics For Sale Co.
Development InternSmartypants Pictures
Educational Production & Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Video Editing InternshipBookmark This
eCo Event Source, INC. | 1.618 Events
Posted: July 17 2015
Company Location: New Orleans, LA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Intern, Video Editing / Multimedia –Virtual worldwide
eCo Event Source, LLC. recently opened offices in the Greater New Orleans area. We are very excited about this growth and will be expanding into other areas within the next few months. We are seeking media department interns who will be interested in working with clients, partners and thought leading groups around the world in creating and editing content which will be promoted and marketed through partnership channels around the world.
eCo Event Source, LLC provides individuals, communities, businesses and governments with resources, options and solutions for recovery and growth in economy, environment, operations, humanities and to improve quality of life.
We create strategy, experience and media, solve problems and convert challenges to opportunities benefiting the triple bottom line.
Our top line of services include information, consulting, humanities, business SaaS, sustainable, environmental and responsibility compliance, strategy, CSR, publishing, agriculture, retail, marketing, public relations, content creation, entertainment, marketplace, tourism, experience, event, online and broadcast programming production and online/digital publishing and services.
Reporting to your direct Manager, you will be responsible for assembling raw material into a finished product suitable for broadcasting by performing the following duties:
• Assemble all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer
• Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the company server folder
• Digitally cut the files to determine the sequence of the film and determining what is usable
• Create a rough cut of the film and determine the exact cutting for the next and final stages
• Re-order and tweak the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film
• Oversee the quality and progress of the audio and vision engineering and editing
• Consult with the director, producer and/or client throughout the post-production process
• Familiarize with the style of specific directors
• Experiment with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
• Select the most effective shot of a scene in terms of drama, story relevance or continuity
• Other duties as assigned
• At least 2 years experience in related field / subject
• Formal training in film editing, video production and/or post production techniques.
• Proficient in Final Cut Pro
• Good knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects and Basic Flash
• Understanding of Flash Layers, Basic ActionScript and 2.0 Publishing
• Knowledge of compressing, codecs, aspect ratios and bitrates
• Excellent aptitude to work as a team
• Creative, self starter but able to follow and learn from instructions
• Please include a demo reel of your work