Film Production/Editing Intern - SpringFire & Spunk Productions
Production InternThe Lab
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Station LLC.
Filming & EditingThe Indie Creative Network
Photographer/VideographerThe Indie Creative Network
Video Production InternJTWO Films
Boutique Film Production InternOff Axis Pictures
VideographerMike Zuniga Films, LLC
Video Editing/ShootingBookmark This
Posted: August 17 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 12 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCUSP Magazine is a Chicago based online magazine that focuses on helping creatives gain exposure through interviews, events and more. Our mindset is “Creatives Helping Creatives.”
Our goal for this internship, is to give creatives that work with us a platform to showcase their talents to the world.
CUSP combines traditional writing with high quality photo, video and audio content that allows for a multilevel experience for the entity as well as the intern.
The Role of the Intern is to articulate the message of the company as well as the entities we are highlighting in a very unique and interesting way.
The Video Editor position is a learning experience rooted in real time work situations. This position is designed for a leader who is aspiring for a hands on internship, that gives them a chance to work directly in their field of study.Our company is growing by the day, and we are looking for driven, intelligent and independent individuals who are looking for a chance to showcase their skills to the world.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment