Videography/Video Production InternshipRoosevelt Square Holdings
VOLUNTEER VIDEO & EDITING INTERN FOR ONLINE VIDEO COURSE & TRAINING SERIES NEEDED IN SCOTTSDALE, AZVenus Holdings, LLC
Videographer/receptionistEvision wholesale printing
Film-Video Production Internship(Spring/Summer 17')-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio & Ministry Recording Group(An Entertainment Based Joint Venture)
Video Production InternshipPepper Gang
Film InternshipSocial Sparkling Wine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Aviation Partners
Programming Intern (Los Angeles)Arab Film Festival
Video EditorBookmark This
Posted: April 10 2016
Company Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am looking for a talented editor to assist me in the completion of my blog videos. I am looking for someone creative, calm, and efficient. If this sounds like you, please contact me!
The video has been shot, so I am looking for someone to put together the final product. We can discuss the look and feel I'm aiming to achieve, but I'm also interested in your ideas.
I'm also looking for someone who can create intro and outro bumpers, title card graphics, and the like. Creativity is a major plus! The videos are very straight forward, so we are looking forward to collaborating with someone to make something special.
We are a company that works primarily with seniors and families, so the messaging must be clear. I would love to hear your thoughts!
Responsibilities- Assist in the end-to-end process from editing to publishing
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web
RequirementsCandidates must possess strong project management skills, attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills, strong maturity and dependability and ability to follow detailed instruction.
Candidates must be able to multi-task and problem solve.
Applicants must demonstrate their ability to meet these minimum requirements in order to be considered as candidates:
- Must provide own Editing Software
- A personal computer for remote work is required
- Can produce 1-2 videos weekly
- Must have strong editing skills
- Possess creativity and an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Should be timely, flexible, and adaptable
- Strong interest in film and video
- Highly ambitious work ethic
- Have the potential to deliver videos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut and/or Adobe Premiere