Video editor InternFV MAGAZINE
Film-Video Production Internship(Spring/Summer 17')-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio & Ministry Recording Group(An Entertainment Based Joint Venture)
Editor for Hollywood Casting StudioHollywood Casting and Film
Film Intern4PM Media
Post Production Internship for Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Video ProductionAmerican View Productions
FilmMaker for Major Horror FilmJumond International, Inc.
Documentary Film - ARCHIVAL RESEARCH INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Video EditorBookmark This
The Hunter Group
Posted: March 20 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am a bestselling author, speaker and news commentator who is looking for a creative, motivated video editor to assist me by editing a variety of footage from interviews and docu-series to informational how-to videos and training courses. All of the content has an inspiring slant to it, and is in the personal-development space. This is a highly collaborative partnership, and I am looking for someone innovative, reliable, fun, and efficient. If this sounds like something you would excel at, please contact me!
The videos have already been shot, so I am looking for someone to weave them together into the finished product by editing them. We can discuss the look and feel I'm aiming to achieve, but I'm also interested in your ideas.
These are great examples of the mood and look of the videos I am after:
https://youtu.be/-ZKbSWjvE7M (James Wedmore)
https://youtu.be/iL9vBsn8GMc (Marie Forleo)
https://youtu.be/P-TFhUq3otQ (Taylor Swift Barbra Walters Interview)
http://www.hgtv.com/remodel/interior-remodel/meet-carley-knobloch (the video is on the bottom of this page)
Responsibilities- Assist in the end-to-end process from editing to publishing
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web
RequirementsCandidates must possess strong project management skills, attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills, strong maturity and dependability and ability to follow detailed instruction. Candidates must be able to multi-task and problem solve.
Applicants must demonstrate their ability to meet these minimum requirements in order to be considered as candidates:
- Must provide own Editing Software
- A personal computer for remote work is required
- Available 18-25 hours per month
- Must have strong editing skills
- Possess creativity and an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Should be timely, flexible, and adaptable
- Strong interest in film and video
- Highly ambitious work ethic
- Have the potential to deliver videos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut and/or Adobe Premiere
SkillsRequired - Editing, Sound Editing
Preferred - Media Production