Media Intern (Film/Video)Jamaica Land We Love
Videographer NeededThe Septimius Group LLC
Intern Needed for Shot Selection FilmsShot-Selection Films
TV InternLuxe Monroe LLC.
Student Film Crew neededThe Premier Basketball League
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cieri Media
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cabana One Media
Winter / Spring - Video / Film Intern at ToymailToymail
Video EditorBookmark This
The Hunter Group
Posted: February 21 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am looking for a charismatic editor to assist me in the completion of my coaching videos and training courses. This is a highly collaborative partnership, and I am looking for someone creative, calm, and efficient. If this sounds like something you would excel at, please contact me!
The video has already been shot, so I am looking for someone to put them together. We can discuss the look and feel I'm aiming to achieve, but I'm also interested in your ideas.
These are great examples of the mood and look of the videos I am after:
https://youtu.be/-ZKbSWjvE7M (James Wedmore)
https://youtu.be/iL9vBsn8GMc (Marie Forleo)
http://www.hgtv.com/remodel/interior-remodel/meet-carley-knobloch (the video is on the bottom of this page)
Responsibilities- Assist in the end-to-end process from editing to publishing
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web
RequirementsCandidates must possess strong project management skills, attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills, strong maturity and dependability and ability to follow detailed instruction. Candidates must be able to multi-task and problem solve.
Applicants must demonstrate their ability to meet these minimum requirements in order to be considered as candidates:
- Must provide own Editing Software
- A personal laptop for remote work is required
- Available 18-25 hours per month
- Must have strong editing skills
- Possess creativity and an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Should be timely, flexible, and adaptable
- Strong interest in film and video
- Highly ambitious work ethic
- Have the potential to deliver videos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut and/or Adobe Premiere
SkillsRequired - Editing
Preferred - Media Production