Graphics InternSupertutor Media, Inc.
Event Video InternshipCOMPLETE weddings + events
Video Editor Needed ASAPMosaic Filmz
VIDEOGRAPHER NEEDED ASAPMosaic Filmz
FilmmakerCaffeine Culture Inc
Film intern needed for web seriesEvo Hemp
Film/VideographerKaizen Brain Center
Video EditorBookmark This
Posted: April 21 2016
Company Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am looking for a talented editor to assist me in the completion of my blog videos. I am looking for someone creative, calm, and efficient. If this sounds like you, please contact me!
The video has been shot, so I am looking for someone to put together the final product. We can discuss the look and feel I'm aiming to achieve, but I'm also interested in your ideas.
I'm also looking for someone who can create intro and outro bumpers, title card graphics, and the like. Creativity is a major plus! The videos are very straight forward, so we are looking forward to collaborating with someone to make something special.
We are a company that works primarily with seniors and families, so the messaging must be clear. I would love to hear your thoughts!
This internship is basically a trial to see your skills. This will turn into a paid position!
Responsibilities- Assist in the end-to-end process from editing to publishing
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web
RequirementsCandidates must possess strong project management skills, attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills, strong maturity and dependability and ability to follow detailed instruction.
Candidates must be able to multi-task and problem solve.
Applicants must demonstrate their ability to meet these minimum requirements in order to be considered as candidates:
- Must provide own Editing Software
- A personal computer for remote work is required
- Can produce 1-2 videos weekly
- Must have strong editing skills
- Possess creativity and an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Should be timely, flexible, and adaptable
- Strong interest in film and video
- Highly ambitious work ethic
- Have the potential to deliver videos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut and/or Adobe Premiere