Freelance Short Video Producer in NYCWahed Invest LLC.
Photo/Video Camera OperatorMonsterous Entertainment, LLC
Media Intern for the Vans Warped Tour! (deadline June 7)Cool Suppliers
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERRotenberryproduction.inc
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERpatterson.investment.inc
Videography and Production InternKinda Kind
Video Production InternGeniusDen Business Incubator
Video Content Capture and Editing for Marketing and Educational ContentIron Bridge CrossFit
Max Wrist Video EditorBookmark This
Max Wrist LLC
Posted: May 03 2016
Company Location: Palm Coast, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCurrently looking for an individual to help with editing my RAW video footage. This video footage is taken with GoPro while I ride my BMW S1000RR and CBR1000RR like a madman.
My video view average is around 100,000 with my most viewed video over 1,100,000 views. This will be great for your exposure while also helping you out financially as we will split ad revenue on all videos that you produce.
I am looking for an individual who is able to come up with original ideas based off relatively similar footage. Creating stories and plots will also be a huge plus as we move forward to create full length video productions together.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop