Film and Television InternshipJanet Yang Productions
Editor/ Camera Opwestsidehoopstv
Drone Aerial Video Production/ photographer - Regular video ProductionPink Elephant LLC.
Web Show HostComicBlitz
Post Production Internship for Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Actress and Producer needs Intern.The Soulful Journey
Events VideographerArt of Freedom
Film InternshipCandy Factory Films
Video EditorBookmark This
Unplugged Multimedia LLC
Posted: January 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Unplugged Multimedia is full service video production company specializing in creating music videos, films, commercials, documentaries, and promotional videos. Unplugged Multimedia LLC has 30 years of combined industry experience between their creative crew from production, concept building, graphics, editing and promotions. We pride our values on the highest standards of professionalism, consistency, quality, artistic integrity and perfection when providing our clients with a finish product. Unplugged Multimedia LLC continues to thrive as an electrifying and fascinating company.
Unplugged Multimedia LLC is looking for a college student assist company in Video Editor. We are looking for editor able to edit, design and execute video editing for use in both music videos, commercials, film and promos.
Hours are flexible but require a minimum commitment of 30 hours per week with regularly scheduled hours. This is an unpaid internship. College credit available if applicable. Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities• Assist with company and different project branding
• Create several video editing elements for clients and company
• Create behind the scenes videos for company and clients.
• Work closely with directors on film projects
• Assist with story board and pre-visualization work
• Assist with the creation of video graphics
• Complete assign semester project of chose
• Work closely with Directors and Creative Directors with the approval process
Requirements• Must attend a 4 year college/institute and need academic credit.
• Strong design background
• Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
• Must own and be proficient in the Adobe suite including After Effects and Cinema 4D.
• Working knowledge of motion graphics and industry standard creative software.
• Strong design background creating broadcast quality graphics
• Must have knowledge and experience in video editing.