Film/Media Intern - AdministrationA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - MarketingA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - Video EditingA New Take Studios
Documentary Film - EDITING INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Documentary Film - DIGITAL ART/MOTION GRAPHICS INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Documentary Film - ARCHIVAL RESEARCH INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Marketing Video Production InternshipMidwest Trade Tool
Film/ TV Creative Development FellowshipDreaming Snail Productions
Video Editor InternBookmark This
833 Newark Avenue
Jersey City, NJ
Posted: September 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLyonheart studio inc is currently offering a studio internship with award winning photographer and film maker Steven Lyon. We're currently seeking candidates with a concentration in film making, specifically video editing using Adobe Premiere and Avid software.
Currently Steven (director) is working on a documentary titled "Something that Matters" which sheds light on the horrific Rhino poaching slaughter and trade.
He is also working on several other cinematic projects derived from the same look and feel of his photography portfolio. Candidates will have the the opportunity to work on award winning fashion short films. Candidates will have a direct hands-on influence and work alongside the director. Candidates will have potential for future paid work.
The ideal candidate is dynamic and creative, knows what will resonate with an audience; personable and professional; motivated to work towards immediate and long term goals, as well as punctual and deadline driven. We are looking for hungry and eager individuals who not only want to learn from one of the best Photographers but be connected with the best clients in the industry.
Attach a resume and cover letter as well as examples of previous work via online portfolio and or links.
Responsibilities- Developing new video content for web and social channels
- Brand and content innovation
- editing existing footage to make short, fun videos for social media
- Knowledge of video compression for interactive and online programs
- Assist the team to plan, brainstorm and storyboard creative concepts for videos, including promotional campaign videos
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Help coordinate and organize documentary film projects; help out on various shoots as production assistant with audio, lighting, camera-work, logging, etc.
- Assist in various post-production efforts from editing to motion graphics; learn the skills needed to become an producer/videographer
Requirements- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and Avid video editing software
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Interest in film and photography
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Must be a team player
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Applications, Mac & PC platforms, Adobe Premier
Preferred - Avid, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Software, Avid Editor