Videography and Production InternKinda Kind
Video Production InternGeniusDen Business Incubator
Video Content Capture and Editing for Marketing and Educational ContentIron Bridge CrossFit
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Vanessa Castillo Visuals
Audio Production InternKY Place
Video Production InternKY Place
Public Relations InternKY Place
Video & Content EditorMONK TALENT
Video Editor InternBookmark This
Park Group Solutions
588 Monroe Turnpike Suite A
Posted: November 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPark Group Solutions is seeking highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented
individuals to join our team to assist with video editing. The ideal candidate(s) will
have proven editing skills and will be willing and able to assist in all roles of the
video-editing sphere. They will be learning directly from the experts in our video
editing team and will gain experience that will enhance and improve their
knowledge and skillset.
• Editing client video
• Create the animation package, lower thirds, add music, add graphics, improve sound, adjust color and more to make the client's video as professional as possible.
• Work alongside other video editors who can quickly get you up to speed so
you'll be successful
• Collaborate with the creative team (videographer, copywriters, graphic designers) on a range of video types for our internal clients.
• Publish approved and finalized videos in a timely manner
• Assisting the editorial team with special projects and events as needed
• Participate in brainstorming and strategizing sessions
• Follow current events, always looking for a new design and editing styles
• Strong interest in pursuing a career in film/video editing and production
• Working knowledge of editing.
• Attention to detail and a willingness to work in a team environment
• Creativity, problem-solving, and strong technical and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to multitask when handling several projects; prioritize to meet deadlines
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized
• Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
• 2-3 samples that exhibit your video editing work
• Applicant must have reliable transportation to/from Park Group Solutions office located in Monroe, CT. This position is on-site and does not allow for off-site remote access.
• Out-of-state applicants need not apply. Applicant must reside in Connecticut.