Visual Imagery/Photography InternshipLaBré
Film Video Production Internship-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio & Ministry Recording Group(An Entertainment Based Joint Venture)
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Wenig Holdings LLC
Casting Assistant Internship at a Hollywood Casting StudioHollywood Casting and Film
Photographer/VideographerThe Indie Creative Network
Filming & EditingThe Indie Creative Network
Cinematographer and Producer for a Documentary MovieShe-Is
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)urban legend presents
Video EditorsBookmark This
60 Nelson Street
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description*What you’ll be doing*
WatchFit has an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking for work experience, to join us on a 6-12 month unpaid placement, as a video editor. The successful candidate will work as part of a vibrant team, gaining invaluable insight and experience in a dynamic design and editing role, reporting to the CEO.
We are on the hunt for a strong designer with a creative mind, an eye for detail and a hands on approach, who is confident in what they are doing and what they want to achieve. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly experienced team for a well-backed tech start-up in London.
* What we can offer you?*
* Experience working with an international team and also directly with the CEO Parisa Louie who has noted experience in design.
* Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
* Be a core member in the growth of the business.
* Have day-to-day mentorship from all the senior staff.
* Wil create promotional material,
* Funky workout videos,
* videos for social media
* Lead online marketing campaigns and create polished communication material
* Use your creative insight to suggest propositions that could improve our business growth through the media and design avenues.
Requirements*Qualifications / Requirements*
* You *MUST* have the necessary permissions to work in the UK
* Degree/ Working to a degree in related field i.e. video editing and design and/or a portfolio of work/projects undertaken suitable to this role.
* Experience with editing movies and creating content
* Good English, into Fitness,
* Good at time management,
* friendly, punctual and organised
* Ability to generate creative marketing concepts
* Pro-active self-starter able to prioritise work.
* Great interpersonal skills
* Good attention to detail.