Photography and/or Film InternWater Music Publishing
ScreenwriterSavior Film & Entertainment
Video editor InternFV MAGAZINE
Film-Video Production Internship(Spring/Summer 17')-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio & Ministry Recording Group(An Entertainment Based Joint Venture)
Editor for Hollywood Casting StudioHollywood Casting and Film
Film Intern4PM Media
Post Production Internship for Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Video ProductionAmerican View Productions
Video EditorsBookmark This
60 Nelson Street
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description*What you’ll be doing*
WatchFit has an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking for work experience, to join us on a 6-12 month unpaid placement, as a video editor. The successful candidate will work as part of a vibrant team, gaining invaluable insight and experience in a dynamic design and editing role, reporting to the CEO.
We are on the hunt for a strong designer with a creative mind, an eye for detail and a hands on approach, who is confident in what they are doing and what they want to achieve. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly experienced team for a well-backed tech start-up in London.
* What we can offer you?*
* Experience working with an international team and also directly with the CEO Parisa Louie who has noted experience in design.
* Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
* Be a core member in the growth of the business.
* Have day-to-day mentorship from all the senior staff.
* Wil create promotional material,
* Funky workout videos,
* videos for social media
* Lead online marketing campaigns and create polished communication material
* Use your creative insight to suggest propositions that could improve our business growth through the media and design avenues.
Requirements*Qualifications / Requirements*
* You *MUST* have the necessary permissions to work in the UK
* Degree/ Working to a degree in related field i.e. video editing and design and/or a portfolio of work/projects undertaken suitable to this role.
* Experience with editing movies and creating content
* Good English, into Fitness,
* Good at time management,
* friendly, punctual and organised
* Ability to generate creative marketing concepts
* Pro-active self-starter able to prioritise work.
* Great interpersonal skills
* Good attention to detail.