Interns for Documentary MovieShe-Is
AudioWorld of Toonz Enterprises
CinematographerWorld of Toonz Enterprises
AnimationWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Brightech
Digital Content Creator InternshipHollywood Casting and Film
TAUBLIEB Films Post Production InternshipTAUBLIEB Films
Student Video Editor (Los Angeles)Laughter Rhythm
Video Production InternBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: January 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Shandy Media is a compulsive digital media company with awesome content for the O.M.G. (Obsessive Millennial Generation).
Shandy Media creates original content that educates and inspires people - who inspire other people to seek, share, and ultimately, make a transaction. The need to inform our readers is as compulsive as their need to WATCH, WEAR, EAT, DRINK, TOUCH, and SHARE it.
This is the power of the O.M.G.
All Shandy Media properties rank among the top 50 websites within each vertical including entertainment (Hollyscoop), music (Stereotude), food and beverage (The Savory), sports (The Fumble), and fashion (ModaMob) in terms of desktop and mobile traffic within the United States (comScore, April 2014). Shandy Media produced over 900,000 seconds of original video content for its 10.7MM monthly users resulting in over 112MM total monthly page views in December of 2013. Shandy Media will develop new opportunities increasing traffic and content across all verticals boasting over 800 pieces of original video content each month.
Responsibilities- Assist the post supervisor and editors in day-to-day tasks
- Pulling Wenn, Getty, Instagram photos, etc. when and if needed, once rules are understood
- Pull videos as needed and assist in any asset organization for daily videos such as stand-ups
- Organize and load off site shoot footage onto the server
- Sync and trans-code footage and act as assistant editor when needed
- Clean and repair celebrity bins as well as organize assets within each bin into a more comprehensive system
- Pick up lunch and help the editors in any way to increase efficiency
- Shadow editors and edit very simple interview videos when ready
- Assist Video Production Team with Daily Shoots, tearing down sets, etc.