Film/Media Intern - AdministrationA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - MarketingA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - Video EditingA New Take Studios
Spring Intern - CastingBarbara McNamara Casting
Documentary Film - EDITING INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Documentary Film - DIGITAL ART/MOTION GRAPHICS INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Documentary Film - ARCHIVAL RESEARCH INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Marketing Video Production InternshipMidwest Trade Tool
Video Production InternBookmark This
Park Group Solutions
588 Monroe Turnpike Suite A
Posted: November 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPark Group Solutions is seeking highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented individuals to join our team to assist with video production. The ideal candidate(s) will have proven video production skills and will be willing and able to assist in all roles of the video production sphere. They will be learning directly from the experts in our video production team and will gain experience that will enhance and improve their knowledge and skill set.
Responsibilities•Assist with art direction, planning, and research
• Study provided scripts to become familiar with content concepts, performing additional research as necessary.
• Use technical camera and lighting skills to shoot interviews and on-location segments.
• Consult with other production team members throughout the production process.
• Experiment with styles and techniques to ensure a high-quality viewing experience
Requirements•Strong interest in pursuing a career in film/video editing and production
• Attention to detail and a willingness to work in a team environment
• Creativity, problem-solving, and strong technical and interpersonal communication skills
• Technical knowledge of camera, lighting, and audio equipment
• Ability to multitask when handling several projects; prioritize to meet deadlines
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized
• Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Applicant must have reliable transportation to/from Park Group Solutions office located in Monroe, CT. This position is on-site and does not allow for off-site remote access.
• Out-of-state applicants need not apply. Applicant must reside in Connecticut.