VideographerGet it Going
VideographerGet it Going
Film/Media Intern - AdministrationA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - MarketingA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - Video EditingA New Take Studios
Spring Intern - CastingBarbara McNamara Casting
Documentary Film - EDITING INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Documentary Film - DIGITAL ART/MOTION GRAPHICS INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Video Production Intern (Unpaid)Bookmark This
Posted: February 15 2016
Company Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorld Uniting is looking for a video production intern who’s super passionate about show production, and also have video editing experiences. You will work as a video editor to our weekly talk show, branded campaign and other fun short video productions. If you’re very excited about video editing and programming, you’ve found the right place to shine!
You will leave this position with a solid portfolio of real-world work.
Hours & Commitment:
Roughly 5-10 hours a week. Three month minimal commitment.
This is an internship position with an opportunity to learn in a real-world environment from an expert team with many years of experience. You will work alongside an accomplished, friendly staff who are eager to share skills with you and foster you through this internship so you can get the most experience out of it possible. At the end of this position, you will be well prepared for future employment.
A volunteer stipend of $100 per month will be provided.
Responsibilities* Audio & video editing, mini movies.
* Editing material for all project deliverables.
* Ensure production deadlines are met.
* Other responsibilities as they develop, based on intern interest areas and show’s needs
Requirements* Familiarity with an image editor such as Adobe Photo Shop Suite.
* Familiarity with Audio Editing software such as Logic Pro is a plus, but not required.
* Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
* Self-starter, flexible and able to manage multiple tasks
* Open to feedback, with strong desire to develop professional skills
* Effective interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to work in a team or independently as needed
* Ability to represent WU professionally at events and at social occasions
* Ability to perform common tasks in Microsoft Office