Video editor InternFV MAGAZINE
Film-Video Production Internship(Spring/Summer 17')-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio & Ministry Recording Group(An Entertainment Based Joint Venture)
Editor for Hollywood Casting StudioHollywood Casting and Film
Film Intern4PM Media
Post Production Internship for Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Video ProductionAmerican View Productions
FilmMaker for Major Horror FilmJumond International, Inc.
Documentary Film - ARCHIVAL RESEARCH INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Video Production InternshipBookmark This
Breathe California of the Bay Area
1469 Park Ave.
San Jose, CA
Posted: February 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoin our local health agency as we fight lung disease and promote clean air. As part of our effort to promote community health, we are currently looking for a Video Production Intern to assist our non-profit organization in creating effective, professional videos. Projects may include: program/event promotional videos, educational videos, testimonials and public service announcements.
Other Internship Details:
* The internship is unpaid. School credit is available
* 50 hour commitment over a span of 2-3 months (more hours available for those interested)
* Intern may work remotely, but must be willing to travel to our San Jose office at least once per week as well as off-site program/event locations to obtain footage as needed
* Access to your own equipment and video-editing software is preferred, but not required
Under the supervision of the Development Director, the intern will help coordinate all aspects of our video production projects. Common duties and responsibilities include:
* Work with key staff and volunteers to developing a creative concept
* Recording events, programs, interviews, etc.
* Editing footage and integrating audio, graphics, effects, etc.
* Offering creative input and technical expertise during all stages of the project
* Exploring internal avenues (i.e. posting on Breathe California website, YouTube, other social media) and external opportunities (i.e. shared-content websites, submitting PSAs to local media) to gain exposure for the video
* Help identify new ways to use video to support key agency goals.
* Must be a currently-enrolled college student with education or experience in video production
* Familiarity with accepted video standards and basic communication concepts
* Ability to work independently and be responsible for project deadlines
* Interest in health and/or environmental issues a strong plus
* Must be a non-smoker